Один шаг к мечте!
Live and teach in Thailand with one of Thailand’s most unique TESOL experiences!
Our Program has been specifically designed to ease your transition in the world of TESOL, with minimal upfront cost to you! Spend an unforgettable semester in Thailand with a prearranged job and everything taken care of for you, starting the moment you sign up!
Job Placement Benefits:
– Salary starting from 28,000 baht per month.
– Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month
– One semester guaranteed job placement, with option to renew
– Renewal bonuses and opportunities for increased salary
– Provided documents for visa reimbursement for Non-immigrant B visa
– Full coverage of work permit fee
– English-speaking Thai consultants, offering all-around support (face-to-face, phone, and online)
– Provided curriculum
– Orientation course in Chiang Mai (Thai language, culture, school system, visas and more)
– Accident insurance
– ATM card assistance and free Thai SIM card
– A university degree holder
– 21-45 years old
– Fluent in English (Native speakers preferred)
– Able to commit to a 4-month teaching contract
For Inquiries : email@example.com
Job placements are in provincial towns, on salary, with housing provided, curriculum provided, accident insurance, consultant support, and all work visa and work permit paperwork processed for you. Alternatively, you can enroll in one of our monthly courses, and we’ll set you up with several job interviews, with the freedom to choose your school and location. Course content is the same, for full price, and guaranteed job placement is not prearranged for you. Our training in supervised by TESOL International, accredited, and taught by fully qualified trainers who have had years of experience in the field.
Teaching in Thailand
One of the world’s top 10 travel destinations, Thailand is a popular choice for rookie teachers. The country is noted for its culture and charm, friendly and laid-back vibe, and affordable lifestyle. It’s also an ideal to take your TESOL course, with access to schools for practical training during the course. Chiang Mai is a favorite with expats, boasting a good blend of history, culture, and adventure. Thailand is also a good travel base, being at the heart of Southeast Asia and home to stunning islands and beaches, making it a great place to explore during your holidays, and easy access to explore the many amazing countries that surround. You salary goes a long way in Thailand, and the pace of life is easy and relaxing.
Seeking a Dean of Students for an Immediate Start in Kuwait American Baccalaureate School Kuwait.
The American Baccalaureate School is an AdvancED (US) accredited non-profit K-12 school offering a challenging American curriculum enabling students to achieve their fullest social, intellectual, emotional and physical potential. The American Baccalaureate School is seeking a Dean of Students for an immediate start.
Contracts are for 2 years. Salary and benefits are calculated on an individual basis dependent upon experience; however, the following is a general guide:
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• Economy air fare from point to point origin – Reimbursed.
• Paid summer leave for approximately 65 consecutive days.
• Excursion air fare allowance to and from point of origin for summer leave – Reimbursed.
• Housing Options: KD 250 per month housing allowance, or furnished housing.
• Paid utilities (except telephone & internet) when in ABS housing.
• Transportation to and from the school for 6 weeks from first official day of work for
New overseas employees – usually starting mid to late August. Employees who
arrive late will receive two weeks of transport.
• Assistance with finding permanent personal transport will be provided.
• Baggage and shipping allowance of $200 US (with receipts).
• Group Life, Personal Accident and Workmen’s compensation insurance.
• Paid private health insurance.
• Assistance with processing work visa, residency, and driving license.
• Kuwaiti visa expense (for 2+ year contracts only) reimbursable in the January of the second academic year.
• Opportunities for after school tutoring to earn extra wages.
• Professional development workshops.
• Up to 2 days leave for attending a recruiting fair for non-returning faculty (with prior
approval of the administration).
• 2 personal days annually (must be pre-approved).
• End of service award in accordance with Kuwait labor law.
Teach in Japan, China, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TESOL) is an exciting career choice with endless opportunity for progression, travel and development. There are TESOL teaching jobs available in most countries worldwide, although demand is far higher in some countries than in others. Similarly, requirements for teaching roles differ from place to place, but when you apply through a specialised TESOL recruiter you’re sure to find the perfect role.
Here at Tamaki TESOL Recruitment (TTR), you’ll find expert support to secure a great teaching job overseas. We offer a tailored placement service, comprehensive support network and the benefit of extensive experience in this exciting industry.
Whether you’re an experienced TESOL teacher or you’re just starting out, TTR will pair you up with an overseas establishment that’s reputable, and ideally suited to your level of expertise.
1) A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field
2) A 120 hour TESOL/Trinity TESOL Certificate (for Japan it is not a requirement)
3) Adaptable, committed and enthusiastic personalities
4) For positions in Saudi Arabia, we do have a preference for candidates to hold a Bachelor’s degree in English or Education, but other majors would be considered (unfortunately, we don’t have any female visas available at this time for the roles in Saudi Arabia)
China: 15,000-20,000 RMB per month
Taiwan: 44,800-70,000 NT per month
Japan: 240,000 Yen per month
Saudi Arabia: 13,000-14,000 SR per month
End of contract bonus:
China: Up to 10,000 RMB
Taiwan: Up to 20,000 NT
Japan: 80,000 Yen
China: 5 days to 2 weeks of paid training (depending on the school)
Taiwan: 7 days
Japan: 2 weeks of paid training
Saudi Arabia: 5 days
China/Japan/Taiwan/Saudi Arabia: All offers airport pick up, transfer to temporary hotel/dormitory/furnished apartment, orientation, assistance with opening local bank account, health insurance support, visa support, Native speaking managers etc